Planning Conference 2018 - East Midlands
The role of planning in health and well-being
Our annual planning conference will take place at Hilton East Midlands Airport on Thursday 14 June 2018.
This year’s conference will focus on the impact of development on health and well-being and will include:
- The need for planning to address the changing needs of an aging population and its substantial impact on the suitability and availability of Later Living accommodation - Louise Drew (Shakespeare Martineau) and Brian Mullin (Marrons Planning);
- A panel discussion on delivering Later Living and how to break through the barriers - Louise Drew (Shakespeare Martineau), Paul Wakefield (Shakespeare Martineau), Brian Mullin (Marrons Planning), Sarah Daly (SD21 - Sustainable Development for the 21st Century) and Dominic Kramer (Morton Wykes Kramer Ltd);
- The proposed changes and implications of the revised National Planning Policy Framework (NPPF) - Killian Garvey, Kings Chambers; and
- The benefits and challenges of delivering offsite construction - Sarah Daly (SD21 - Sustainable Development for the 21st Century)
There is no charge for attending, but places are limited and booking in advance is essential – please email firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your place.
For further information, please contact Nicola Parkinson.
Who Should Attend?
Those working in the development sector and dealing with the planning system; in particular, house builders, registered provides, local authorities and those advising them.
Book Event Form
* Indicates required information