Planning Law Conference - Birmingham
Our next Planning Law conference will take place at our offices in Birmingham on Thursday 15 June 2017.
This year’s conference will include:
- A discussion around Neighbourhood Planning and whether this will boost housing supply
- Air Quality and the implications for plan making and development management
- A case law update from No 5 Chambers
- A panel discussion on the impact of Brexit on regulation requirements and how leaving the EU may affect house building
The speakers have extensive knowledge and experience, and are specialists in the areas they practice; on this occasion we are delighted to have Thea Osmund- Smith from No 5 Chambers as our guest speaker.
There is no charge for attending, but places are limited and booking in advance is essential – please email firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your place.
For further information, please contact Nicola Parkinson.
Who Should Attend?
Those working in the development sector and dealing with the planning system; in particular, house builders, registered provides, local authorities and those advising them.
Book Event Form
* Indicates required information