Planning Law Conference - Leicester
We are delighted to announce that our Planning Conference will be taking place on Tuesday 13 June 2017 at Leicester Tiger's stadium.
This year’s conference will include:
- A discussion around Neighbourhood Planning and whether this will boost housing supply
- The Housing White Paper and the measures the government hope will deliver “radical, lasting reform”, providing more homes in the right places,
- A case law update from Landmark Chambers
- A panel discussion on the impact of Brexit on regulation requirements and how leaving the EU may affect house building
The speakers have extensive knowledge and experience, and are specialists in the areas they practice; on this occasion, we are delighted to have Charles Banner from Landmark Chambers as our guest speaker.
There is no charge for attending, but places are limited and booking in advance is essential – please email email@example.com to secure your place.
For further information, please contact Nicola Parkinson.
Who Should Attend?
Those working in the development sector and dealing with the planning system; in particular, house builders, registered provides, local authorities and those advising them.
Book Event Form
* Indicates required information