The Student Experience 2.0
Jointly with Berwick Partners, we are hosting The Student Experience 2.0 - a panel discussion with some of the most influential players in the Higher Education sector as we take a deep dive into what’s needed to help shape and enhance the student experience in the future.
- What are the priorities that you will champion for students and how difficult is it to communicate these effectively and to ensure their adoption by policy makers, sector bodies and institutional leaders?
- Will the Office for Students, the new regulatory framework and current government policy make it easier or more difficult for universities to meet student’s expectations?
- What do the TEF results tell us about the changes needed to how students are taught so that they all experience a gold standard?
- How can we use big data sets and analytics to improve and personalise the relationship between students and their institution?
- What role can a “customer service” centred approach play in enhancing the student experience?
Please click here to view our panel members. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact Daljit Flora.
Join in the conversation at #thestudentexp
Who Should Attend?
Senior management in the Higher Education sector.
Book Event Form
* Indicates required information