Employment Brief - December 2016
Click here to read our latest Employment Brief. Articles include:
- Airline wrong to refuse new working arrangements for breastfeeding employees
- Discrimination arising from disability: employee's treatment must be justified
- Can a tribunal set aside a settlement agreement where a person does not have mental capacity to enter it
- Does protection from disclosure apply to just the content of settlement negotiations or the fact that negotiations have taken place?
- Does the client need to be the same for there to be a service provision change under TUPE?
- Forthcoming changes: are you ready?
- In the know: global mobility employment contracts