Employment Brief - December 2018
Welcome to the latest edition of our Employment Brief, covering Employment news and cases that could affect your business.
Please click here to read.
- GPs failed to justify discriminatory treatment of disabled employee
- Harassment and workplace banter
- Key updates on the law of trade secrets
- Part-time work for less than part-time pay?
- Workers can be personally liable for whistleblowing detriment dismissals
- Employer vicariously liable for attack at Christmas after-party
- News in brief
- Dates for your diary
For more information on the topics covered or for any other employment related matters, please contact a member of the Employment Team.