Employment Brief - May 2018
Welcome to the latest edition of our Employment Brief, covering Employment news and cases that could affect your business.
Please click here to read.
• Be careful who you talk to: Claim struck out because Claimant spoke to journalist during evidences
• Giving a fair reference: Should you avoid giving negative opinions?
• Restrictive covenants: Are negotiating or “Wrotham Park” damages available?
• Proposed pay cuts and constructive unfair dismissal: Employers beware!
• Is the failure to give enhanced shared parental pay discriminatory?
• Gender pay gap: Where are we now?
• News in brief
For more information on the topics covered or for any other employment related matters, please contact a member of the Employment Team.